Friday, April 19, 2013

Shameless Self Promotion! Yay!

Greetings folks! I have some awesome and faithful readers on this blog. You guys obviously love Northern Michigan and are pretty interested in what it has to offer. To that end, I invite you to Like my Journalistic self's Facebook Page. This page will keep you up to date on all of the happenings, goings-on and the like in the Grand Traverse Region, as well as every article I write! Yippee, right?? Also, the minute that I throw a post up onto this blog, I'll put it on my Facebook page for you to click and enjoy! BRILLIANT!

Additionally, as you'll see when you click on the above link, I am a "freelancer". This means that I am always interested in hearing about any needs that your publication may have, foodie or otherwise. Just hit me up on my page or at brooks.vanderbush@gmail.com!

OK, enough of that. Get back to reading about awesome restaurants here in Traverse City and beyond!!! Happy eating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment